The Weeb's List

A skin designer claims a request. If 6 months have passed since the last submission, the project will be released to other interested designers.
SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

Post by SakurasouShiina »

This is just a list for me for heads I want/need to add. I'll update it as needed.

This head exists!

Before posting a new request, please use our Search Feature first.
-Lots of Pokemon
-Get a chunk of Assassination Classroom
-Finish Neptunia
-Continue Danganronpa
-Get good Kakegurui heads
-Work on Steins;Gate
-Finish Mirai Nikki
-Attempt Your Lie in April
-Try to finish Sakurasou no Pet
-Continue Neon Genesis
-Finish Another
-Try to get the rest of Himegoto
-Continue Attack on Titan
-Xenoblade Chronicles.
*Heropon Riki priority
-Continue Black Butler
Ghosthunter66

More Pokemon Heads

Post by Ghosthunter66 »

Add the following Pokemon?
* This head exists!

Before posting a new request, please use our Search Feature first. (Crossed off due to having the same head as Natu)
* Shiny Kelcleon
* This head exists!

* Wigglytuff
* More Pokemon Trainers (Well, not Pokemon, but having more 'random' pokemon trainer heads would really be good!'
*This head exists!

*This head exists!

*This head exists!

*This head exists!

~~~
I'm asking for a lot of these bc I'm currently working on a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon map on my plot on Uber Minecraft. And I need a Guild Master Wigglytuff and a Chatot for it :P. Also Xatu for "Xatu's Appraisal" and Duskull for "Duskull bank" Please, put these into consideration! Thank you!
SonshineBoys

More Pokemon Heads

Post by SonshineBoys »

There is a Duskoll, But currently named wrong

SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

We lost a legend today. Petition to give him the God tag as one of the Database's jokes.

Anyways, here's some miscellaneous heads.

Were episodes 23 and 24 a bigger drug trip than End of Evangelion? Yes. Did I still like the show despite how it ended? Yes.

SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

I guess this update started as a Terraria one then just became whatever I felt like.

These are from Terraria

This is from Futurama

This is from Danganronpa

These are from Movies and TV.

Hannibal can definitely use the crazy tag. If you've seen the movie, you know why.

These are from a Video Game called Skull Girls

This is from Death Note.

Did some heads with the Fixhead tag.

SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

The mythology update. Let's start with Greece.
The Siren are a species of creatures said to shapeshift into beautiful women to lure sailors towards them. Once the sailors got close enough, the Siren would then drag them to the ocean depths and eat them.

Come on, you know Medusa! Contrary to popular belief, she is not a monster. She was born as a human mortal, but, along with her sisters, were transformed her hair into snakes to punish her for being Poseidon's mistress, to say the least.

Next up is the Middle East. The Leviathan is a sea creature in Hebrew Texts. It's stated to be a mix of a whale, crocodile, and the Devil.

Let's move onto the Inuit (Eskimo) beliefs.
Nanook is the god of bears. The Inuit would also pray to him for good hunting.

The Seamaid is the arctic version of the Greek's Siren.

The Valkyrie is from Norse Mythology. They are said to choose worthy warriors to go to their afterlife, Valhalla.

The Wendigo are creatures believed in by the Native Americans. They are cursed humans who resorted to cannibalism. The curse transforms them into grotesque monsters, often resembling wildlife.

I guess Succubi are my life now. The Succubus live off a male's life force. They trace back to medieval times. Fun fact: male Succubus/Succubi are called Incubus/Incubi.

You thought you could have an update without any Japanese objects? The Jorogumo is a yokai made from half a human and spider. This is Japan's version of the Succubus/Siren.

Oh? A new letter? Introducing Sigma! A letter from the Greek alphabet.
SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

The Video Game update:
These heads are from Undertale.
Not much is known about Red. It's hinted that she may possibly be a dog.

The Royal Guard 02 is an aquatic monster. It has fins protruding from his head.

The Gaster Blaster is a skull used to shoot lasers.

The Fredbear Plush is from FNaF. It's sometimes referred to as Psychic Friend Fredbear due to a joke made by MatPat.

Auto Chipper is from FNaF World. It's the boss of the first zone.

These next heads are from the Mario Bros. series.
The tanooki suit is a power up Mario can get. They first appeared in Super Mario Bros. 3. They are based off the yokai of the same name.

Dry Bowser is a skeletal version of Bowser. He is like this due to Mario defeating him by throwing him into lava.

The Balloonicorn is from Team Fortress 2. It's a balloon unicorn. Exciting description, I know.

These two are from Pokémon.

These three are from Cave Story.
Quote and Curly Brace are robots.

The Cthulhu are a species of creature that live on the island Cave Story takes place on. Not much is not known about them. No, they are not related to the same Old One of the same name.

Poppy is from League of Legends. She appears to be a small elf.

Misao is from the game that goes by the same name. She is a restless ghost and gets revenge on the people who caused her grief in her life.

These are SCPs from the game SCP Containment Breach.

Joker is from Persona 5. He needs the mask tag as he is wearing a bird mask. No, it doesn't cover his whole face.
SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

The Decorative Update:

I love puns. For example, this is a German and English gift. (In German das Gift means poison). Fun fact: Panda actually liked how I did an unwrapped present, so he used it on his pufferfish.

I attempted some elements on the Periodic Table of Elements.

And since Razen asked for it...

Oh, you want some Christmas heads, don't you?

Miku's a Vocaloid.

These two are from Love Live!, these are just their costumes from Snow Halation, the classic song from the anime community. and memers. mostly memers.

Consider this as a "collab" between me and Panda. He helped me with the shading.

Huh. Wonder what this could mean.
SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

I hath returned.
The time update:
This is Justitia, also known as Lady Justice. Her scales just so happen to represent the Libra.

Want some fish? Alright, I suppose.

I think we could use a cursed mask. Majora's Mask is from The Legend of Zelda.

What about Mario's best clown? Dimentio is from the Paper Mario series, but can be tagged as Super Mario.

And just incase...

The Ardiabot is robot body for Aradia. This is from Homestuck.

I wonder what the coming of this Vocaloid means...
SakurasouShiina

The Weeb's List

The Holy-Crap-I-Have-A-Huge-Backlog-Of-Heads Update:

Spawn is from a comic book series of the same name. I guess he's technically owned by Marvel.

Flintstones, meet the flintstones. GRAND DAD is a meme that originated from a bootleg game of Mario and the Flintstones.

This is also known as the Hit or Miss Girl. She's also a meme.

Here's some Minecraft themed girls.

The Flying Man is from Earthbound.

Metal Sonic is from the Sonic series. STRANGE, ISN'T IT? Bonus points for getting that reference.

These two are Pokémon.

Sardonyx is from Steven Universe. That's all I know. Go ask Panda for details. (Transparency Warning)

DESERTED! CUP! WORSHIP! CREEPING! LOSER! BACK! LUNGS! ASHES!

Another odd head. I wonder what this means... I can't help but feel as if I'm supposed to worship her.