More/Specific ACNH Character heads please <3

Stara

Post by Stara »

Hello! I've begun creating an Animal Crossing New Horizons build on my sky island on a server called Soar that allows your heads. I am loving the heads I've been able to find here, but I was really hoping someone might create some of my most favorite characters so I can fill up my "island" with the heads on posed armor stands. My favorite animals that I'm hoping for please please pllllease are:

Agnes , Diana, Raymond, Marshal, Gloria, Poncho, Bianca, Daisy, Merengue, Flurry, Kicks, Flick, Timmy, Tommy, Wilbur, Oscar, CJ, Celeste, Flick, Lucky & Cherry (some of these are shopkeepers and game npc characters etc) **Edit I'd like to add in Leif as well**

I realize this is a large list, if someone does decide to make these I'd love to have them! Most favorites / wanted in order from first to last.

Here's a website for character reference pictures :)
https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/ ... _Horizons)

If someone does decide to make these, likely any additional characters not on this list may be used in my build as well. (if you are so inclined) The build is a work in progress, so will likely take me a little while to get together but I'd super love to recreate my personal ACNH island in minecraft and add some amazing functionality of MC to the town.

Thank you in advance if anyone decides to make these! (pllllease please please <3 LOL)
SakurasouShiina

Post by SakurasouShiina »

Bonus characters, because finding good looking villagers are hard/some don't exist.

Missing: Agnes, Diana, Marshal, Gloria, Poncho, Bianca, Daisy, Merengue, Flurry, Timmy, Tommy, Wilbur, Oscar, Cherry, and Leif.