Bedrock expansion?

Chance

Bedrock expansion?

Post by Chance »

Hello! I just wanted to kindly ask that someone expand the heads out to Bedrock Edition. I would gladly help with anything that I can. I'm just thinking that if you do this, then more people would use this website and maybe buy a bedrock version of the head interface. I don't know if this is already a project in motion, but if it is, I would like to help. Thanks!
Kiaria

Bedrock expansion?

Post by Kiaria »

Chance wrote:Hello! I just wanted to kindly ask that someone expand the heads out to Bedrock Edition. I would gladly help with anything that I can. I'm just thinking that if you do this, then more people would use this website and maybe buy a bedrock version of the head interface. I don't know if this is already a project in motion, but if it is, I would like to help. Thanks!

Mojang, the company that makes Minecraft, does not support heads. We would love to one day include Bedrock, but cannot until the game itself supports heads on that platform.

Perhaps message Mojang? You never know if your message will be the one that finally gets heads into Bedrock ;)