Lord Razen gets auto Filled in

If you find any bug, please report it here.
Hubfried

Lord Razen gets auto Filled in

Post by Hubfried »

So the Issue I am currently facing is not a big one, but for many heads (e.g. turkey on a Plate) the player name LordRazen gets automatically filled into the command generator, even if LordRazen is not the actual skull owner for the head. So the commands just put out a lot of Lord Razen heads for a few different webside heads. I had this issue when using 1.20 auto command.
its not a big issue since I can just change the skull owner myself, but I figured some people dont know how or where to do that, so I created this report :D
LordRazen
Site Admin

Re: Lord Razen gets auto Filled in

Post by LordRazen »

Hubfried wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:59 pm So the Issue I am currently facing is not a big one, but for many heads (e.g. turkey on a Plate) the player name LordRazen gets automatically filled into the command generator, even if LordRazen is not the actual skull owner for the head. So the commands just put out a lot of Lord Razen heads for a few different webside heads. I had this issue when using 1.20 auto command.
its not a big issue since I can just change the skull owner myself, but I figured some people dont know how or where to do that, so I created this report :D
Hi Hubfried,

well, I know LordRazen a bit ;-) So lets check the report..

I'm not sure what you mean with "LordRazen gets automatically filled into the command generator". Cause the Head Command Generator has an autofill option, but this should only apply if you validated your account (or the LordRazen account). I checked the database and you didnt validate any account, so this cannot be.

So I guess you mean if you use the search for contributor and the results for LordRazen. Am I right here?

If yes: Yep... with the time many heads ended on my contribution list where I only fixed a pixel or so. This is the result of v1 submission + migration to v2. I want to clean this at a point but never had the time for it.

But you also mention "I had this issue when using 1.20 auto command". What do you mean with this?

Also the following sentences... I am not totally sure what's your report, so please describe it a bit more ;-)

Thanks ^^
Andrew_K

Re: Lord Razen gets auto Filled in

Post by Andrew_K »

Hubfried wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:59 pm So the Issue I am currently facing is not a big one, but for many heads (e.g. turkey on a Plate) the player name LordRazen gets automatically filled into the command generator, even if LordRazen is not the actual skull owner for the head. So the commands just put out a lot of Lord Razen heads for a few different webside heads. I had this issue when using 1.20 auto command.

https://studyhelper.com/argumentative-essay-samples
This issue can be annoying, especially for those who might not know how to change the skull owner manually. Reporting it is definitely the right move, as it helps improve the tool for everyone. In the meantime, manually changing the skull owner as you're doing is a good workaround. Hopefully, the devs will address this in a future update.