Various Food Ideas

Marjory_

Various Food Ideas

Post by Marjory_ »

Note: This is an unorganized list of food ideas we don't have in the database. Some of these might not be feasible on a head
It seems unreasonable to make 100% of these suggestions as described, so I will consider this suggestion completed once 50% of these ideas are in the database. I will be updating the OP as these are submitted

Brownie head - with variants such as Cosmic Brownie, cannabis brownie, cookie, chocolate chip, white chocolate, and brownie with holly
Better quality bread roll or biscuit - current full-head bread roll in the database is flat looking. probably one that looks toasted/has good use of gradients would be perfect. We also don't have anything like a buttermilk biscuit, or at least that I know of
Crescent rolls - might be hard to fit the shape on a head and have it look right, but im sure its possible
Stack of Paper Plates (with the ridge pattern typical of paper plates) - possibly in many colors and some patterns
Unshucked corn (corn with the green husk still on, no yellow corn showing)
Wheat berry, bundle of wheat with the wheat kernels still on as opposed to hay,
Frosting swirls in all 16 colors + some color combos
Whipped cream can, by extension, the same shape can be used for spray cans for cooking oil, also generic spray cans in all Minecraft colors
Fried chicken head, a chicken drumstick as a full head + buffalo variant + ranch sauced + grilled with grill marks + raw chicken
Banana (singular) with a visible curve inside (might not be possible however)
Popsicles, either a popsicle as a full head with multiple color variants, or a stack of multiple popsicles
Moldy cupcake/cake slice, moldy muffin, moldy donut
Vanilla Minecraft hunger shank - we do have an ironblock version, but nothing that uses the full head. Existing ham heads are probably similar and could act as shape reference
Plastic disposable water bottle, with various brands of soda and water, and also a generic set with 16 minecraft colors as liquids
Similar to water bottle, a 1 gallon plastic jug, with 16 colors + vegetable oil + milk as liquids
Empty bowls with cobwebs in them
plastic zip-lock bags with food and other things in them