Suggestion to add optional comment field for head submission

• DaisyEseyad
  • DaisyEseyad's Avatar Topic Author
14 Aug 2021 08:07 - 14 Aug 2021 08:17 #1 by DaisyEseyad
DaisyEseyad created the topic: Suggestion to add optional comment field for head submission
I think it would be useful to add a small comment to the submission field for the moderators to look at. It doesn't have to be saved to the public database, just an extra message to the mods.

Examples:
  • 1/6 of Stone Tank of Water
  • Could be tagged as machine part as usual kthanks
  • Variation of my 'silly emoji' set
  • Inner layer version of blocks/1655-oak-log as blocks/27498-oak-log has a different top texture that doesn't match plants/2935-bush
Speaking of that last one, i'll be uploading a tree texture that looks like it already exists, It doesn't, unless I missed it while searching through "oak log" somehow. (Oops, I submitted a broken version, watch out for that one)
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2021 08:17 by DaisyEseyad. Reason: Addition of my poor fumble by not double checking before I sent the wrong layer head.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LordRazen
16 Aug 2021 19:00 #2 by LordRazen
LordRazen replied the topic: Suggestion to add optional comment field for head submission
Indeed I consider adding such a feature for the v2.0 submission form. At least adding tags or so. For those "comment field" on the head entry: I now this would be useful, but I'm unsure how to save this info to the database yet since the tec to save heads and skinfiles changed significantly behind the scenes...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.